LUNA Chix

LUNA Chix
Technologically challenged at times.

Thursday, May 24, 2012

Recovery

Wow, what a whirlwind.  I am feeling better, finally.  Today I rode 64 miles at a decent pace, so that was a good thing.   I have been running a lot, too.  I still can't swim due to my right shoulder and my left and is still sore (but not broken, I finally had an xray).... but at least I am being active again.

I am in the midst of a mild/medium depression....need to figure out a way to snap out of it.  Just overwhelmed, at every turn there is more piled on and I really just need it to stop for a week or so....let me get back on my feet.  It's definitely not the worst I have been.  I am craving social time, so my friends are probably wondering why I am always replying YES to everything even if it's a ten mile run or 100 mile ride, I just need friends right now.

OK, off to be mama.

No comments:

Post a Comment